Stop Smart Meters! Contactinfo[at]stopsmartmeters[dot]org
- Smart Meter Protesters Pack CPUC Meeting
- Denying Non-Thermal Wireless Health Impacts Growing More Untenable Every Day
- Vol. 5: February 2011
- Anti- Smart Meter Protesters Greet Obama in Woodside
- Feb. 16th Protest at the CA Public Utilities Commission
- PG&E Threatens Elderly Lady with Power Shut-off in Red Bluff
- City Council Discovers 'Smart' Meters are not UL Certified
- Why Stop Smart Meters?
Join 43 other subscribers
Category Archives: San Francisco
Yesterday morning nearly 40 people addressed the California Public Utilities Commission, demanding an immediate halt to the ‘smart’ meter rollout and telling of widespread health impacts from the new wireless meters. Here is what our Director, Joshua Hart, told the … Continue reading
Thanks to EON for their video coverage of yesterday’s protest in San Francisco.
Recognition to the City of Capitola, who yesterday became the 7th local government in California to criminalize the installation of ‘smart’ meters in their jurisdiction. (along with Marin, Santa Cruz, and Mendocino Counties, and the cities of Fairfax, Watsonville, and … Continue reading
More cities and counties every week are moving to criminalize ‘smart’ meter installations in response to people who are being sickened by the powerful bursts of rf radiation (now up to 25 local governments have officially demanded a halt to … Continue reading