Stop Smart Meters! Contactinfo[at]stopsmartmeters[dot]org
- Smart Meter Protesters Pack CPUC Meeting
- Denying Non-Thermal Wireless Health Impacts Growing More Untenable Every Day
- Vol. 5: February 2011
- Anti- Smart Meter Protesters Greet Obama in Woodside
- Feb. 16th Protest at the CA Public Utilities Commission
- PG&E Threatens Elderly Lady with Power Shut-off in Red Bluff
- City Council Discovers 'Smart' Meters are not UL Certified
- Why Stop Smart Meters?
Join 43 other subscribers
Category Archives: Safety
Thanks to EON for their video coverage of yesterday’s protest in San Francisco.
Underwriters Laboratory Confirms Meters Not Safety Tested, Raising Fire Safety Fears Capitola- During a meeting last week in which they joined six other local governments* who have passed laws criminalizing the installation of wireless ‘smart’ meters, the Capitola City Council … Continue reading
Last week, the California Public Utilities Commission’s (CPUC) Division of Ratepayer Advocates (DRA) again weighed in on the increasingly contentious debate about the health impacts of wireless ‘smart’ meters. The DRA- which advocates for low rates, safety and environmental protection- … Continue reading
Wellington Energy is the company that is installing PG&E’s new wireless ‘smart’ meters in California. A former Wellington Energy employee sent us an e-mail late last year offering to speak with us about his experience installing smart meters in the … Continue reading