[From eon3emfblog] Mothers concerned about the health of their families (or as PG&E refers to them, “insurgents”) outraged by County Boards of Supervisors inaction and by PG&E’s refusal to respond to their privacy, security, accuracy, health and civil rights concerns about wireless ‘smart’ meters and declare a moratorium on installation, close down PG&E service centers simultaneously in San Rafael and and Capitola, CA.
The coordinated actions show the growing public movement in opposition to the Northern California power monopoly’s attempt to force wireless meters on non-consenting rate payers, property owners and people being made sick by exposure to the radiation emitted by the untested devices.
Stop Smart Meters! Contactinfo[at]stopsmartmeters[dot]org
- Interview with EFF: How Smart Meters Violate our Right to Privacy
- 'Smart' Meters Violate FCC Radiation Exposure Limits Says New Study
- Anti- Smart Meter Protesters Greet Obama in Woodside
- How YOU Can Stop 'Smart' Meters
- PG&E Lies Laid Bare in Fairfax, California
- Stop Smart Meters! Exclusive: Interview with the Wellington Energy Whistleblower
- Why Stop Smart Meters?